Monday, January 7, 2013

Korean beauty products haul


This will be my mini Korean beauty products haul / review. 
(Well few Chinese, but mostly Korean :D)








1st. Collagen moistfull skin care kit

Mini skin care kit. The sizes are tiny, but should last me around a month. Haven't even opened it yet so I can't say much. As usual the packaging from Etude House is cute ^__^


Moistfull Collagen First Essence 15ml
Moistfull Collagen Facial Freshener 25ml
Moistfull Collagen Emulsion 25ml
Moistfull Collagen Enriched Cream 10ml
Moistfull Collagen Firming Eye Cream 5ml

US $5.90 from Etude House Global ebay

Full sized products are rather expensive tho.

CLICK FOR BACK VIEW OF BOX
CLICK FOR INGREDIENTS


2nd. Holika Holika Holiday Vita C Daily Mask



Might review this in the future when I finish it and see if there are any results ^_^ So far I'm really loving it.
There are 10 sheets of mask. Looks like any other sheet mask. Supposed to use it daily 10 times.
Vitamin C brightens up skin, fades blemishes and fights wrinkles.

CLICK FOR INGREDIENTS / BACK VIEW OF PRODUCT

US $8.90 + $2 shipping from f2plus1 ebay store

3rd. Etude House Proof 10 eye primer




Best eyeshadow primer you can get for the price. Atleast the best I used. Many people compare it to Urban Decay's eyeshadow primer, I haven't used Urban Decay primer so I can't tell for sure. It doesn't really have a color when its on. Only leaves a velvet'y finish.

Don't remember where exactly I got it, but you can get it from ebay for around $7 and free shipping (depending where you live I guess).

4th. Tony Moly lip tint #2 review



Got the trial size for free, its really tiny, but will last forever. The staying power is so so :/ But it looks really pretty on lips *__* Color is buildable. You can get the natural look or the sorta creepy vampire'esque one. I just wish it would stay on longer. Also the taste is weird >__> Tastes bit chemical'y.
~$3 from ebay


TONY MOLY lip stain+little bit of lipliner and transparent lip gloss.


My nose stud look like a booger >__<


5th. Etude House Pearl Extract mask sheet
6th. SKIN FOOD black sugar mask scrub



US $3.90 Sheet mask 3pcs, US $3.99 Black sugar mask scrub 7pcs from f2plus1 ebay store

Haven't tried yet. Gave couple scrubs away D:

CLICK FOR INGREDIENTS OF PEARL EXTRACT MASK


7th. ETUDE HOUSE Ac Clinic Daily Sun BB review



Etude House AC Clinic Daily Sun BB SPF30 PA++ : Formulated with Salicylic Acid and Hinoki Cypress,AC Clinic delivers trouble care. UV protection BB Cream supplies natural expression coverage with a non-comedogenic formula.

50g of BB cream. Been using it for around a month now. Haven't caused a break out on my super sensitive skin. Thats A BIG PLUS. Its light coverage tho, so it doesn't really cover blemishes. But if you don't really give a damn like me, this is great for daily use, keeps my face from getting oily + has SPF so its great ^_^ Also doesn't really have a smell. This is probably the best BB for sensitive, acne prone skin that I ever had. 




Best for fair skin with yellow undertones.


As you can see its rather light, but you can build up coverage tiny bit. Looks rather natural and has a semi matte finish.

If it would cover bit more it would be perfect.

8th. Chinese Makeup sponge and Makeup puffs




Sponges from Ebay for $1.05 free shipping.
6 pcs alright quality. I ordered these second time, they work well for me, plus really cheap. I throw out them after little bit of use, since my skin breaks out randomly, so I try to keep everything as hygienic as possible.

Puffs $1.23 free shipping.
3pcs. They are so tiny >___< But alright I guess.

9th. Eyelid tape.
10th. Eyeliner sticker.



164 Pairs Double Eyelid Eye Talk Womens Technical Eye Tapes  $1.99+shipping

Got this completely out of curiosity. It doesn't do a thing for me :D Tho it stays on really nicely and seems invisible. I'd say its worth a try for someone who uses eyelid tapes, its cheap and seems good.

Eyeliner stickers $0.99 free shipping

Waste of money :D Nothing else to say. It sticks alright, it looks alright, feel comfortable, but isn't for someone with wide/big eyes lol. Waaaaay too small for my eyes. Worth a try if you're Asian tho!


No comments:

Post a Comment