Sunday, January 6, 2013

Etude House Dear My Blooming Lips-talk REVIEW with SWATCHES

Yo first post! Lets do boogie.\o/

Last summer I got two Etude House lipsticks from a legit seller on ebay.com . I got two because they were having a sale, back then I think it was like 8$. Now you can buy it for around 14$. I don't exactly rememeber who I ordered it from, but I'm going to recommend you www.cosmetic-love.com . They sell asian beauty products that are real, for a very good price and shipping is fast, they also give you samples and stuff, always had pleasure buying from them.
I love Etude House products. Their packaging is always so darn cute *__*

Soooo to the product!









Theres also pretty interesting commercial for these lipsticks.



Look at all these pretty colors  *__*
And trust me! They are fantastic. Those tones look good enough to eat.


My photos and review <3









Etude House Dear My Blooming Lips-talk BE101

No flash, lamp lighting
With flash



Its very natural looking shade, beautiful soft with brownish pink understones. This is something that I could wear every day eventho I am not a lipstick person.
Lipstick is really pigmented and the color is buildable so thats a plus.
It lasts long on your lips. Atleast to me it lasts long. I never got fancy, pricy lipsticks before and the other hobo budget lipsticks would be gone within minutes from my lips. So Blooming lips talk sure takes the cake.
Would certainly buy again! But I bet it will last me forever :D

                                          Etude House Dear My Blooming Lips-talk RD301

Now this shade of red mmmmm.... Oh man, this is probably the most beautiful red shade for lipstick ever. It reminds me of 50's Hollywood. So dramatic and seductive, certainly not for everyone. But if you have a special occasions, black little dress and loose hair, this lipstick will give you the finishing touch of magic.
For a super bright and pigmented color like that it stays on the lips pretty well. You hardly have to do any touch-ups unless you were eating or if you're a smoker.
I'll just repeat again that this color is GORGEOUS <3



No comments:

Post a Comment